Definitions of “Akinesis”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A state in which there is little or no movement
• Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis
• The temporary paralysis of a muscle by the injection of procaine
• Akinesia motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis
• Absence, poverty, or lack of control of voluntary muscle movements
• In pharmacology, the temporary paralysis of a muscle by the injection of procaine
• Absence or diminution of voluntary motion that may range from moderate inactivity to almost complete immobility