Definitions of “Airline”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A concern operating transport aircraft over an air route
• I) Certificated air carrier operating own or hired aircraft for
• A commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
• Airline business a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
• (The Simple Life episode) Official Marine Corps photograph created by a government employee
• (guitar) Airline was a brand of electric and acoustic guitars made in the United States from 1958-68 by the Valco Manufacturing Company