Definitions of “Airlift”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A system for transporting persons or cargo by aircraft
• The act or process of transporting such a load
• Fly people or goods to or from places not accessible by other means
• An airlift is the organized delivery of supplies or personnel primarily via aircraft
• A pump for raising liquids by the pressure of air forced into the pump chamber
• (dredging device) Typically, the airlift is constructed from a 3 metre to 10 metre long
• Transportation of people or goods by air (especially when other means of access are unavailable)