Definitions of “ahimsa”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The duty of sparing animal life
• Ahimsa (अहिंसा
• The principle of noninjury to living beings
• Non-violence, non-injury - one of the yamas of ashtanga yoga
• (`noninjury`), the fundamental ethical virtue of the Jains of India
• A religious concept which advocates non-violence and a respect for all life. Ahimsa (अ
• (Skr.) Non-injury, an ethical principle applicable to all living beings and subscribed to by most Hindus