Definitions of “Agnomen”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An additional name, or an epithet appended to a name
• Agnomen A second cognomen or fourth name, occasionally assumed by Romans
• An additional name or an epithet appended to a name (as in `Ferdinand the Great`)
• An additional or fourth name given by the Romans, on account of some remarkable exploit or event
• An additional, fourth name given to a person by the ancient Romans in allusion to some achievement or other circumstance