Definitions of “Aggressiveness”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The quality of being bold and enterprising
• A feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
• Pugnacity a natural disposition to be hostile
• The quality of being aggressive (= characterised by aggression
• The quality of being aggressive (= characterized by aggression
• A measure of the rate at which a virulent isolate produces a given amount of disease