Definitions of “Agglutinative”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Agglutinative Promoting adhension or agglutination
• Formed or characterised by agglutination, as a language or a compound
• Formed or characterized by agglutination, as a language or a compound
• (from Latin, 'glued to') In a now outdated linguistic classification
• Pertaining to or noting a language, as Turkish, characterized by agglutination
• Tending or having power to agglutinate or unite: an agglutinative substance
• Forming derivative or compound words by putting together constituents each of which expresses a single definite meaning