Definitions of “Ageratum”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Ageratum (əm), (whiteweed in the USA)
• Any of various other composite plants, as the mistflower
• Ageratum is a genua of composite plants of the warmer parts of America
• (Flossflower) These medium and low growing annuals are natives of Mexico
• Any of about 45 species of annual herbs making up the genus Ageratum (family Asteraceae)
• Any plant of the genus Ageratum having opposite leaves and small heads of blue or white flowers