Definitions of “agarose”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• This linear galactan is created by purifying agar
• The neutral linear polysaccharide fraction found in agar preparations
• A substance obtained from agar and used for chromatographic separations
• An agarose is a polysaccharide polymer material, generally extracted from seaweed
• A galactan polymer purified from agar that forms a rigid gel with high free water content