Definitions of “Agalactia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Agalactia Absence of milk in the breasts after childbirth
• The absence or failure of the secretion of milk, also called agalactosis
• A condition in which milk is not secreted in the mother's breasts after her child has been delivered
• Agalactia (or agalactorrhea) is absence of or faulty secretion of breast milk following childbirth
• Agalactosis a condition in which milk is not secreted in the mother`s breasts after her child has been delivered