Definitions of “Aftermath”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (Noun) The situation after a harmful event has taken place
• A new growth of grass following one or more mowings, which may be grazed
• The consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
• Wake the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
• A second moving; the grass which grows after the first crop of hay in the same season
• Something that results or follows from an event, esp. one of a disastrous or unfortunate nature