Definitions of “Afford”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To be able to give or spare
• To be able to meet the expense of
• (Verb) To have enough money or time to do something
• Have the financial means to do something or buy something
• To give forth; to supply, yield, or produce as the natural result
• To give, grant, or confer, with a remoter reference to its being the natural result
• To be able to do, manage, or bear without serious consequence or adverse effect: The country can't afford another drought