Definitions of “Affliction”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A state of pain, distress, or grief
• A cause of mental or bodily pain, as sickness, loss
• A condition of suffering or distress due to ill health
• The cause of continued pain of body or mind, as sickness
• A state of great suffering and distress due to adversity
• Us a U.S.based mixed martial arts promotion headed by Affliction Clothing executive Tom Atencio