Definitions of “Affine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The process of curing cheeses
• The French word meaning to finish or refine
• A person related to one by marriage
• One who finishes or cures cheese would be an affineur
• Adjective, describing a function with a constant slope
• (mathematics) of or pertaining to the geometry of affine transformations
• An equation that can be written in terms of matrix-vector multiplication and vector addition