Definitions of “aerostatics”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The science of aircraft that are lighter than air
• Aerostatics is the study of gases that are not in motion
• The science that treats of the equilibrium of elastic fluids
• The branch of aeromechanics that deals with the equilibrium of air or other gases
• Aerostatics is the science of the equilibrium of the pressure of the air and other gasses
• The branch of statics that deals with gases in equilibrium and with gases and bodies in the gases in equilibrium with one another