Definitions of “aerospace”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The air surrounding the earth and the space beyond it
• The atmosphere and outer space considered as a whole
• The atmosphere and the space beyond considered as a whole
• Relating to the science or business of building and flying airplanes and space vehicles
• The industry concerned with the design and manufacture of aircraft, rockets, missiles
• • The physical region made up of Earth`s atmosphere and the region immediately beyond it
• Relating to the design, manufacture, and flight of vehicles or missiles that fly in and beyond the earth's atmosphere