Definitions of “aerophone”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Musical instrument like a concertina
• An instrument, proposed by Edison, for greatly intensifying speech
• Aerophones are a group of musical instruments in which the sound is generated by a vibrating air mass
• An aerophone is any musical instrument that produces sound primarily by causing a body of air to vibrate
• Any of a class of musical instruments in which a vibrating mass of air produces the initial sound