Definitions of “aerology”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Meteorology of the total extent of the atmosphere
• That department of physics which treats of the atmosphere
• The branch of meteorology involving the observation of the atmosphere by means of balloons
• Aerology is the science concerned with the study of atmospheric conditions away from ground level
• The scientific study of atmospheric conditions at heights which are unaffected by the friction of the earth's surface