Definitions of “aerography”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A description of the air or atmosphere
• The systematic description of air quality
• A written report about atmospheric conditions
• (meteorology) Aerography is the production of weather charts
• Late 19thC technique of applying colours to ceramics through a stencil with an airbrush or atomiser
• (arts) Aerography is a surrealist method in which a stencil used in spraypainting is replaced by a three-dimensional object