Definitions of “Aerodynamic”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (physics) of or relating to aerodynamics
• Aerodynamic objects have minimal air resistance
• The wind resistance of a vehicle's design elements
• Designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
• A design of cycling equipment or a riding position that reduces wind resistance
• Aerodynamic Designed to reduce or minimize the drag caused by air as an object moves through it or by wind that strikes and flows around an object