Definitions of “Aerodrome”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A small airfield with limited facilities
• An aerodrome is a place where aircraft are based
• An airfield equipped with control tower and hangers
• A prepared area of land or water, including all building and fixtures
• An aerodrome or airdrome is a location from which aircraft flight operations take place
• An airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo