Definitions of “aerobiosis”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Life sustained in the presence of air or oxygen
• Growing or occurring only in the presence of molecular oxygen
• Life or metabolic reactions in the presence of molecular oxygen
• Life which is sustainable by means of atmospheric oxygen
• Living, or existing, only in the presence of air or free oxygen
• An environment in which the partial pressure of oxygen is similar to normal atmospheric levels