Definitions of “Aerobatics”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Maneuvers not necessary for normal flight, but used in air show
• Stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like
• Stunting the performance of stunts while in flight in an aircraft
• Voluntary evolutions performed in the air other than those required for normal flying
• Aerobatics is the practice of flying maneuvers involving aircraft attitudes that are not used in normal flight