Definitions of “advocation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Scotch law. A writing drawn up in the form of a petition
• The process of pleading for a cause or propounding an idea
• The action taken by a person who pleads for or in behalf of someone else
• The process of removing a cause from an inferior court to the supreme court
• A reference to the transaction whereby someone pleads the cause of another person in a court of law
• The action of a superior court in calling before itself or reviewing an action originally brought before an inferior court