Definitions of “Advocacy”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An active verbal support for a cause or position
• Protagonism active support of an idea or cause etc.
• The act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending
• An advocate helps someone else to express needs & wishes
• Speaking or acting on one's own behalf or on behalf of others
• The process of influencing government to bring about desired changes
• The act of advocating, or speaking or writing, in support (of something)
• The act of seeking third-party support for cause through the act of persuasion
• Advocacy is a political process by an individual or group which aims to influence public-policy and resource allocation decisions within political