Definitions of “adumbration”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act of adumbrating, or shadowing forth
• A faint sketch; an imperfect representation of a thing
• In heraldry, the shadow only of a figure, outlined
• The act of making a shadow or faint resemblance
• The shadowing or partial concealment of an area
• A sketchy or imperfect or faint representation
• In heraldry, adumbration is the shadow or outlines of a figure