Definitions of “Adenosis”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A disease or abnormal change in a gland
• A rarely used term for a generalized glandular disease
• Abnormal development or enlargement of glandular tissue
• A rarely used term for a more or less generalised glandular disease
• Glandular tissue in one or more sites in which it is not usually found
• Adenosis A rarely used term for a more or less generalized glandular disease