Definitions of “adductor”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Adductor A muscle that draws any limb, or part of the body
• Any muscle that adducts (opposed to abductor)
• An adductor is a muscle which draws one part of the body towards another
• Adductor muscle a muscle that draws a body part toward the median line
• A muscle which draws a limb or part of the body toward the middle line of the body
• Muscles which move a portion of the body toward the midline such as lowering your arm to your side