Definitions of “additives”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Ingredients mixed into resin to improve properties
• In the manufacturing process of plastics, polymer is just one constituent
• Chemical compounds used to alter characteristics of lubricating oils and fuels
• A diverse group of specialty chemicals incorporated into plastic formulations before or during processing
• Additives are materials that are added to a polymer to produce a desired change in material properties or characteristics
• The term used for a large number of specialist chemicals which are added to resins/compounds to impart specific properties