Definitions of “addax”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A large, pale-colored antelope, Addax nasomaculatus
• Spiral-horned antelope dwelling in the Sahara desert
• One of the largest African antelopes (Hippotragus, / Oryx
• The addax is a species of antelope found in North African deserts
• Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa
• Addax nasomaculatus large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of northern Africa