Definitions of “Acyclovir”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An oral antiviral drug (trade name Zovirax) used to treat genital herpes
• Zovirax an oral antiviral drug (trade name Zovirax) used to treat genital herpes
• A crystalline compound, CHNO, used as an antiviral drug in the treatment of herpes infections
• (a-si´klo-vēr) a synthetic acyclic purine nucleoside with selective antiviral activity against the human herpesviruses
• A substance used to prevent or treat cytomegalovirus and herpes simplex infections that may occur when the body is immunosuppressed
• (= ACV; 2-(hydroxyethoxy)methyl guanine) Antiviral agent that is an analogue of guanosine and inhibits DNA replication of viruses