Definitions of “Aculeus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The sting of an insect or other animal
• A stiff sharp-pointed plant process
• The actual hypodermic needle-like singer on the Telson
• A prickle growing on the bark, as in some brambles and roses
• The curved stinger arising distally from the telson vesicle
• A sharp-pointed process especially a sting of a hymenopterous insect
• The modified ovipositor or sting of certain hymenopterous insects