Definitions of “actinometer”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An actinometer is an instrument for measuring heat radiation
• An instrument for measuring the actinic effect of rays of light
• An instrument for measuring the direct heating power of the sun`s rays
• Actinometers are instruments used to measure the heating power of radiation
• Actinometer An instrument for measuring the intensity and penetrating power of actinic rays
• In chemistry, a substance or a mixture of substances that reacts through the action of light and that
• An instrument for measuring the intensity of electromagnetic radiation (usually by the photochemical effect)