Definitions of “actinism”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The property of radiation that enables it to produce photochemical effects
• Actinism is the property of those rays of light which produce chemical changes
• Actinism is the property of solar radiation that leads to the production of photochemical and photobiological effects
• The property of radiant energy (found chiefly in solar or electric light) by which chemical changes are produced
• Property of optical radiations which enables them to cause chemical changes on certain living or non-living materials