Definitions of “actinides”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Elements 89 to 103 (between lawrencium and actinium) on the periodic table
• This is a group of elements within the periodic table and are also known as the transuranics
• Those elements with atomic numbers 89 to 103, below the lanthanides in the Periodic Table
• Actinides are a distinct transition group between actinium and lawrencium (inclusive)
• Those elements with atomic numbers 89 to 103, corresponding to the lanthanides in the Periodic Table