Definitions of “Actinide”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An element with atomic number of 89 (actinium) to 102
• An actinide is an element with an atomic number between 89 and 103
• The actinide series derives its name from the first element in the series
• An element with atomic number of 89 (actinium) or above111
• Any element in the periodic table which has an atomic number between 89 and 103
• Any of a series of 15 radioactive metallic chemical elements with atomic numbers 89 (actinium) to 103 (lawrencium). Elements 89 to 95 occur in nature