Definitions of “Acta”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The collection of documents and testimonies relating to allegations of delicts
• (In topic `Data Warehousing & BI`) Acta Technology`s eCommerce Data Platform
• The complete record of a formal case, that is, documents relating to procedure and evidence
• (Latin: `Acts`), in ancient Rome, minutes of public business and gazette of political and social events
• Major surface protein (90 kD) of Listeria monocytogenes that acts as the nucleating site for actin polymerization at one pole of the bacterial cell