Definitions of “acrylamide”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Acrylamide can be prepared by the hydrolysis of acrylonitrile by nitrile hydratase
• A carcinogen that forms in starchy foods cooked at high temperature (fried potatoes
• Acrylamide is a monomer used primarily as a building block in the production of synthetic water soluble polymers
• A white crystalline amide of propenoic acid can damage the nervous system and is carcinogenic in laboratory animals
• Acrylamide is an odourless, free-flowing white crystalline used as a chemical intermediate in the production and synthesis of polyacrylamides
• Acrylamide: A chemical created in foods when starches and other carbohydrates are overheated (over 120°C or 250°F) during cooking