Definitions of “Acroterium”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One of the small pedestals, for statues or other ornaments
• Originally an ornament on the roof corners of Greek temples
• One of the pedestals, for vases or statues, forming a part roof balustrade
• A pedestal for a sculpture or ornament at each base or at the apex of a pediment
• The pinnacles or other ornaments standing in ranges on the horizontal coping or parapets of a building