Definitions of “acrophobia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A pathological fear of heights
• Acrophobia (from the ἄκρον
• Acrophobia is the fear of being at a great height
• (game) Acrophobia is an online multiplayer word game
• Acrophobia Excessive fear of heights, elevators, climbing ladders
• Acrophobia: An abnormally excessive and persistent fear of heights
• (ride) Acrophobia is the name for a free-fall tower ride located at Six Flags Over Georgia in Austell