Definitions of “acrolith”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An acrolith is a composite sculpture made of stone and other materials
• In architecture an acrolith is a statue whose extremities (the head
• Acrolith, acrolithic In early Greek sculpture, a statue with a stone head, hands
• A sculptured figure having the head and extremities of stone and the torso of other material
• Statue, especially ancient Greek, in which the trunk of the figure was of wood and the head