Definitions of “Acquirer”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A firm or individual that is purchasing another firm or asset
• A person who acquires something (usually permanently)
• An organization that procures products for itself or another organization
• The bank which recruits shops and other service providers to accept payment cards
• In electronic commerce, the bank which processes a merchant's transactions and passes them into the clearing system
• A bank gaining financial control over another financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock