Definitions of “Acquiesce”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To agree or express agreement
• Followed by in, formerly also by with and to
• (Intelligent words) agree or express agreement
• To assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest
• In 1998, the song was issued as a radio single in the United States to promote the release of The Masterplan
• To rest satisfied, or apparently satisfied, or to rest without opposition and discontent (usually implying previous opposition or discontent)