Definitions of “Aconite”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An extract or tincture obtained from Aconitum napellus
• Herbaceous plant belonging to the buttercup family
• The dried root of Aconitum napellus (family Ranunculaceae)
• Applied to any plant of the genus Aconitum (tribe Hellebore)
• Aconite (Monkshood) is a genus of hardy herbaceous plants of the family Ranunculaceae
• Fevers, sore throats, coughs, influenza, croup, earaches, and sore eyes, and also emotional states such as anxiety
• Any member of two genera of perennial herbs of the buttercup family (Ranunculaceae): Aconitum