Definitions of “Acholia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Absence of or failure to secrete bile
• Suppressed or absent secretion of bile
• (a-ko´le-ә) absence or failure of secretion of bile
• A condition in which little or no bile is secreted or the flow of bile into the digestive tract is obstructed
• The acholia is the lack or absence of bile secretion. Acholia is an uncommon trouble of the biliary function in the liver