Definitions of “achlorhydria”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Achlorhydria is a lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach juice
• The absence of hydrochloric acid from the gastric juice
• A lack of hydrochloric acid in the digestive juices in the stomach
• An abnormal deficiency or absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
• Achlorhydria ə or hypochlorhydria refers to states where the production of gastric acid in the stomach is absent or low
• Achlorhydria: A lack of hydrochloric acid in the digestive juices in the stomach (in technical terms