Definitions of “acetyl”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any chemical compound with an acetate group
• In organic chemistry, acetyl is a functional group
• The organic group of acetic acid (CH3CO-)
• Acetyl group the organic group of acetic acid (CH3CO-)
• An acetic acid molecule from which the hydroxyl group has been removed
• A complex, hypothetical radical, composed of two parts of carbon to three of hydrogen and one of oxygen