Definitions of “Accrual”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An expense due but not yet recorded in books, e
• The accumulation of payments or benefits over time
• Accrual (accumulation) of something is, in finance
• The amount of money that is set aside to cover expenses
• Accrual represents revenues and expense, which are not recorded on a firm?s balance sheet
• The recognition of assets, expenses, liabilities or revenues after the cash value has been determined