Definitions of “Acclimation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated
• Adaptation to a new temperature or altitude or environment
• Slow adjustment of an organism to new conditions in its environment
• The process of an organism adjusting to chronic change in its environment
• Physiological changes induced in an organism by exposure to new environmental conditions
• Adaptation of an organism to its natural climatic environment: 'Now that winter is over