Definitions of “Acclamation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Act of acclaiming.
• Response (def. 3a)
• A shout of approbation, favor, or assent
• Enthusiastic approval or recognition
• Loud applause or approbation however expressed
• A brief responsive chant in antiphonal singing
• A loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill
• By an oral vote, often unanimous, expressing approval by shouts
• A representation, in sculpture or on medals, of people expressing joy
• Loud or eager expression of assent or approval, as to vote a motion by acclamation
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo